- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About 'Fine People' in Charlottesville
- Twitter Has Not Fact-checked Adam Schiff's False Claims of 'Russian Collusion'
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump Lying About Connection Between Vote-by-Mail and Voter Fraud
- Brian Stelter Denies CNN Tries to Deplatform People
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Twitter Should Delete Trump's Scarborough Tweets
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: same-sex marriage
As the Left-wing media attempts to downplay the blow-back over the passage of gay marriage in France by Francois Hollande’s Socialist government and as their tacky Talking Heads fall all over themselves to reassure us rubes out here in the hinterland that same-sex hitching is the latest wave of progressive social change sweeping the globe (AKA: and there’s nothing you can do about it, so don’t you hillbillies even bother to try), one senses a bit of unease, and dare I say, down right shock, coming from the tapping keyboards of the pro-regressive Fourth Estate. Continue reading →
A legislative bill to legalize gay marriage that was sponsored by a member of Australia’s Labor Party has been roundly defeated in the House of Representatives by a vote of 98 – 42. Both the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, of the Labor Party, and former Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, also of Labor, voted against the bill. It would appear that many people down under, and in fact many folks from around the globe, are balking at the prospect of redefining the concept of marriage to include same-sex couples. Continue reading →
I think the video makes it pretty clear what voting for one’s conscience means for the Catholic Church and that is obviously a vote for Romney. Of course, all us queers are supposed to scream Hate, Hate, Hate, because the video calls for a reinforcement of marriage and not a redefinition of the institution. But quite frankly, after starting out as a gay marriage supporter, I have come to the hard-bitten conclusion that supporting traditional marriage is a commonsense thing to do. Continue reading →
Oh, heaven’s above! A relative of a famous Hollywood celebrity dared to publicly voice an opinion that was pro-life and pro-traditional family. Well, we certainly can’t tolerate that! Time to roll out the bully boy tactics to smash this movie star’s mom to smithereens. Time for the hysterical Hate Hucksters to whip up yet another fomented fury by hurling a slew of genitally titillating slurs. Continue reading →
The state of Maryland was poised to legalize same-sex marriage but it appears that the congratulatory champagne corks were popped a bit prematurely. Thought to be a virtual shoe-in when introduced in the Democratic controlled Maryland legislature, the gay marriage bill may now be headed for an unexpected demise in the House Judicial Committee. Continue reading →