- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 19 Students, 2 Adults Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Joe Biden Reacts to Texas Mass Shooting: 'Why Do We Keep Letting This Happen?'
- Biden Talks of Deer in Kevlar Vests (Again), Floats 'Assault Weapons' Ban
- Kamala Harris Reacts to Texas Shooting--Calls for 'The Courage to Take Action'
- Rob Reiner: Blood of Every Child that Dies of Gun Violence Is on the Hands of Republicans
Tag Archives: Salvation Army
Ah, the holiday season is upon us. A time of gift-giving, a time of sharing, a time of good will toward our fellow men and women. Yes by gosh, by golly, it’s time to break out the mistletoe and holly. And according to the gay goon squad, it’s also time to intimidate, bully, and bring down yet another evil empire of community service. The LGBT self-appointed Talking Heads have dredged up yet another soft target for termination. And this time out, they’ve marked a bull’s-eye on the back of the Salvation Army. Yes, the Salvation Army, a charitable organization that houses the homeless, cares for the elderly, counsels our veterans, provides recreational fun for our kids, and extends a helping hand to those living with HIV/AIDS. Continue reading →