- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Visibility Filtering:' 'Twitter Files' Reveals Shadowbanning, Other Tools Used to Censor Conservatives
- Elon Musk Calls out Sussmann, Perkins Coie for 'Attempt to Corrupt a Presidential Election'
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: Twitter 'Harmed Science' by Squelching Scientific Debate
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship Before
- Schiff: Bigotry Is Spiraling on Twitter under Elon Musk
Tag Archives: Saint Paul’s Cathedral
When a 71-year old grandmother inadvertently allowed a cotton thread, yes, I said a thread, to fall from her glove while walking along a street in the Welsh town of Brynmawr, this poor pensioner was immediately mugged by an ‘environmental’ officer who slapped her with a £75 littering fine. The lady’s glove somehow snagged on her wristwatch, and unbeknownst to her, caused the offending thread to flutter down to Gaia’s sacred ground. Continue reading →