- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- GOP Leaders on Biden’s First Year: ‘Worst Human Rights Record’ of Any Modern U.S. President
- March for Life 2022 Proclaims ‘Equality Begins in the Womb’
- Poll: 71% of Americans Support Legal Limits on Abortion
- Poll: Millennials and Gen Z Reject Biden Administration’s Radical Abortion Views
- Joe Biden Mocks 'Stupid Question' from Reporter Asking About Vladimir Putin
Tag Archives: Saint Paul’s Cathedral
When a 71-year old grandmother inadvertently allowed a cotton thread, yes, I said a thread, to fall from her glove while walking along a street in the Welsh town of Brynmawr, this poor pensioner was immediately mugged by an ‘environmental’ officer who slapped her with a £75 littering fine. The lady’s glove somehow snagged on her wristwatch, and unbeknownst to her, caused the offending thread to flutter down to Gaia’s sacred ground. Continue reading →