- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Tom Cotton Blasts AG Garland over FBI Probe into 'Domestic Terrorists' Parents
- Video Exclusive – Greg Abbott: Green New Deal Policies Already Driving Up Oil Prices
- Labor Union Opposes Quickly Moving Containers from Cargo Ships Compounding Supply Chain Crisis
- Bidenflation Hits Disneyland: Price of Admission Spikes as Much as 9 Percent
- Fact Check: Biden Claims More People Working Today Than Before The Pandemic
Tag Archives: Safe Schools Czar
The Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) is engaged in a hate campaign against a small rural community in Illinois. GLSEN, a gay indoctrination outreach non-profit headquartered out of New York, is richly funded by big corporate donors such as PepsiCo. It aggressively pushes a sexualized gay and transgender awareness program at harried school boards across the country, a program that includes materials aimed at pre-kindergarden kids. GLSEN is a highly politicized Left-leaning identify group linked to the National Education Association (teachers’ union) that seeks to use America’s public school systems to shove their distorted and fringe-freaking agenda at other people’s children. Continue reading →
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →