- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- More American Children Face Hospitalization as Infant Formula Shortage Continues
- Report: Suspected New York City Monkeypox Case Awaits CDC Confirmation
- Gavin Newsom: 'I'm Hopeful' Kamala Harris Will Be 'the Next President of the United States'
- Democrats Interfere in Nevada GOP Gubernatorial Primary in Attempt to Stop Trump-Backed Joe Lombardo
- Team McCormick Expects to Defeat Oz in Pennsylvania Recount Battle
Tag Archives: Safe Schools Czar
The Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) is engaged in a hate campaign against a small rural community in Illinois. GLSEN, a gay indoctrination outreach non-profit headquartered out of New York, is richly funded by big corporate donors such as PepsiCo. It aggressively pushes a sexualized gay and transgender awareness program at harried school boards across the country, a program that includes materials aimed at pre-kindergarden kids. GLSEN is a highly politicized Left-leaning identify group linked to the National Education Association (teachers’ union) that seeks to use America’s public school systems to shove their distorted and fringe-freaking agenda at other people’s children. Continue reading →
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →