- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Chad Wolf: 12 Riots in 10 Days Since Feds Left Portland
- Nolte: Washington Post Falsely Declares Portland 'Calm' After Trump Pulls Feds
- Report: Seattle Police Chief Announces Retirement in Wake of Cuts
- Jayapal: Biden 'Is Movable,' and 'I Will Be Pushing Him'
- Food Stamp Usage Climbs by 5.9 Million Since Coronavirus Pandemic Began
Tag Archives: Russian Revolution
The communist symbols of tyranny and mass murder were proudly on display at a Friday night football game last week, and no, this didn’t happen in one of those progressive outposts like San Francisco or Cambridge, Mass. To the contrary. The hammer and sickle of the communist Russian revolution were proudly strutting their stuff in a super sleepy suburban backwater nestled next to the Gettysburg Civil War National Park. Continue reading →