- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Fauci Defends NIH Funding Wuhan Lab: 'Only Regret' Is That It's Caused 'Such a Degree of Distraction'
- Fauci: 'No Evidence' for COVID Originating from Lab
- Fauci: 'I Still Say That We're Not Going to See' Central Vaccine Mandates, 'It's Still Not Going to Happen'
- CDC: Childhood Obesity Soared During Pandemic
- DeSantis Team: Florida's Revised Quarantine Rule Is 'Very Simple'
Tag Archives: Royal British Legion
Wherever You Are is a moving love song written by Royal Wedding composer Paul Mealor for the choir to sing at The Royal British Legion’s Festival of Remembrance. The music is set to a poem compiled from letters to and from the servicemen and their wives on a 6-month tour of duty in Afghanistan. It is the raw emotion of the song that has touched so many of the British public. Continue reading →