- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ted Cruz Says 'No COVID Mandates': 'Government has no business Forcing You to Take This Vaccine'
- Weingarten: 'Schools Will Be Open' But the Question Is 'Will They Stay Open?'
- Nolte: 66% of Democrats Are Anti-Science Mask Nazis
- Nolte: Thanks to Trump, My Pandemic’s Over
- Establishment Media Coronavirus Expert Attacks Joe Biden: 'Absolutely Declared Victory Too Soon' over Coronavirus
Tag Archives: Rotunda Building
Let’s hear it for Phil Tagami and the Second Amendment! Mr. Tagami is an Oakland businessman whose company had managed the development and renovation of the Rotunda building in downtown Oakland. The recent renovation project cost his firm $50 million. So Phil Tagami had no intention of sitting by and watching his pride and joy destroyed by a bunch of pseudo-revolutionary layabouts. Continue reading →