- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports
- Joe Biden to Promote Agenda at (Another) CNN Town Hall
- Nolte: Photos Show L.A. Press Club Violating Local Mask Mandate
- Country Star Travis Tritt Refuses to Play Venues with Vaccine Requirement: 'Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is’
- McCaul: Technology for 'Sputnik Moment' China Missile Test Mostly 'Came from the United States'
Tag Archives: Rotunda Building
Let’s hear it for Phil Tagami and the Second Amendment! Mr. Tagami is an Oakland businessman whose company had managed the development and renovation of the Rotunda building in downtown Oakland. The recent renovation project cost his firm $50 million. So Phil Tagami had no intention of sitting by and watching his pride and joy destroyed by a bunch of pseudo-revolutionary layabouts. Continue reading →