- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 6 Killed, 24 Wounded in Chicago-Area July 4th Parade Shooting
- Suspect in Highland Park Shooting Arrested by Law Enforcement
- Police: Highland Park Suspect Is Young White Male, Fired Rifle at Parade from Roof
- Highland Park Attack Occurred Despite Red Flag Law, Other Stringent Gun Controls
- Joe Biden Renews Gun Control Push Following Highland Park Attack
Tag Archives: Roseanne Barr
In a dramatic turn of events in the Trayvon Martin media extravaganza down in Florida, Al Sharpton has temporarily backed down from his divisive race-baiting bullying and has offered a modest apology to the family of George Zimmerman. Continue reading →
Roseanne Barr has announced her candidacy for the Green Party’s nomination for President. Well, certainly the sight of Roseanne Barr is enough to turn anyone a bit Green so perhaps this is part of the enviroMentals strategy to boost the membership roles. Continue reading →