- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Surgeon General Adams: Next Week Will Be Our Pearl Harbor and 9/11 Moments
- Fauci: It Would Be 'False Statement' to Say We Have Coronavirus Under Control
- Pritzker: 'Frankly, Very Many Fewer People Would Die' If Trump Had Acted Earlier on Coronavirus
- Biden: Firing of USS Theodore Roosevelt Captain Was 'Close to Criminal'
- Biden Hints Trump Should Have Stopped Air Travel from China Sooner -- '45 Nations Had Already Moved'
Tag Archives: Ron Paul
Ok, so maybe Romney didn’t exactly rock per se at CPAC, but he did win over the patriotic faithful at the 2012 Conservative Political Action Conference. CPAC’s straw poll final figures have Romney at 38%, with Santorum at 31%, Gingrich at 15%, and Paul at 12%. Continue reading →
After winning 47.6% of the vote in Nevada and with Gingrich, Paul, and Santorum straggling across the finish line well behind the frontrunner, I think it’s pretty clear who will turn out to be the Republican nominee for President. Continue reading →
The last poll taken before the Florida primary shows Mitt Romney pulling way ahead of the competition. Continue reading →