- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Visibility Filtering:' 'Twitter Files' Reveals Shadowbanning, Other Tools Used to Censor Conservatives
- Elon Musk Calls out Sussmann, Perkins Coie for 'Attempt to Corrupt a Presidential Election'
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: Twitter 'Harmed Science' by Squelching Scientific Debate
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship Before
- Schiff: Bigotry Is Spiraling on Twitter under Elon Musk
Tag Archives: Robert Lustig
Forget the conventional wisdom of why and how people get fat. Ignore the medical and scientific mouthpieces who have set the stage for the monumental rise in the rates of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and Cancer. And run from the Food Pyramids, the Food Plates, and all those Nutritional Guidelines put out by such bureaucracies as the USDA, the CDC, the NIH, and all other establishment entities hell-bent on perpetuating the Fat Is Evil Fallacy. Why? Because simply put, it ain’t the FAT, people, it ain’t the FAT. The obesity culprit has always been lurking in plain sight, but perversely, this demon of lifestyle disease has been given pride of place in the nutritional graphs of heart-healthy hedonists and weight loss fanatics who have arrogantly declared for decades that the bulk of our carefully calculated daily calories should come from carbohydrates. Whether the political science pontifications issue forth from our federal overlords or from the interfering local loonies who would legislate against the cherry-picked eating peccadilloes of a long-suffering population, the wilted wisdom these medical politicos are fabricating is nothing more than half-baked science fiction. Continue reading →