- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Delphi Retirees Thank Trump for Action to Restore Their Pensions: ‘Best News Since Nightmare Began’ by Obama-Biden
- Donald Trump Warns of 'Female Socialist President' Kamala Harris
- WATCH: Kamala Harris Tells Five Lies in Two Minutes About Trump and Race
- Watch Live: Donald Trump Hosts a Campaign Rally at The Villages in Florida
- Joe Biden Promises to Push Elected Officials into Issuing Mask Mandates Nationwide
Tag Archives: Robert Huber
Within the corrupted confines of William Penn’s Quaker paradise, that was quaintly christened The City of Philadelphia, there is a raging controversy over a tepid magazine article that dared to raise the issue of race from a white city citizen’s perspective.
Being White in Philly: Whites, Race, Class, and the Things that Never Get Said by Robert Huber has garnered a huff-and-puff rebuttal from the mayor of this union-bound financial sinkhole, Michael Nutter. But Mister Mayor hasn’t been content to just voice his disapproval of the piece, oh no. The Mayor has also instructed the Human Relations Commission to investigate the state of race within the City of Brotherly Love and to punish Philadelphia Magazine for daring to publish what is in essence a straightforward and truthful exposition of how some white citizens of Philly feel about rubbing shoulders with their black neighbors. Continue reading →