- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Seattle City Council Approves Plan to Defund Police, Layoff 100 Cops, Slash Salaries
- Statement from U.S. Secret Service on Officer Involved Shooting Outside White House
- Pelosi: Trump Executive Orders Were to 'Bolster Stock Market' Not Help Hungry Children
- Vice: Indians Bring Caste Discrimination into 'Every U.S. Company'
- Exclusive — President Donald Trump: ‘Obstructionist’ Nancy Pelosi ’Wasn’t Interested’ in Helping People in Need
Tag Archives: Rita Augustine
Down under in the vast open space that is Australia, there has been an ongoing controversy over the right of aboriginal people to develop their land. In the Kimberley region of Western Australia, the native people have successfully negotiated to have a gas plant built along a section of their shoreline. The plant will bring jobs, housing, schools, etc. for a total package worth $1.5 billion for the aborigines. Sounds like a great deal, but…. Continue reading →