- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden Warns Putin He Will Be Tougher than Barack Obama to Protect Ukraine
- Pollak: Putin Didn't Dare Invade Ukraine When 'Puppet' Trump Was President
- NEA Board Member Suggests Unvaccinated with Religious Exemptions Deserve to Die
- Martel: Jair Bolsonaro, Once Latin America's Biggest Anti-China Hope, Silent on Genocide Olympics
- Exclusive—Mark Meadows: Firing Fauci Right Before Nov. 3rd Election Would Send Message We're Not Taking Science Seriously
Tag Archives: Right-to-Work
The unionizing of the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee was supposed to be an easy victory for the United Auto Workers. Finding unprecedented support from the management of the plant, the UAW bosses surmised a simple slam-dunk in their first campaign battle to subjugate the recalcitrant, right-to-work South. But surprise, surprise—instead of picking that soiled union label to be forever welded to their wallets, the VW workers, to the shock and chagrin of progressive toadies everywhere, pinned the turn-down tail on this Democrat donkey. Continue reading →
It’s a good day for the Hoosier State and a bad day for the organized protection racket known as employee unions. Governor Mitch Daniels signed his state’s Right-to-Work bill into law today which will now prohibit unions and companies from entering into contracts that require non-union workers to pay mandatory union dues. Continue reading →