- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Video: Fires Rage Across Minneapolis Overnight in George Floyd Protests
- Minneapolis Riots: Man Shot Dead Outside Pawn Shop
- Video: Reported Looters Ransack Target Store Amid Minneapolis Protests
- Minneapolis: Rioters Smash Charter School Storefronts
- Minneapolis Mayor: Technique Used in Floyd Arrest 'Not Authorized' - Arresting Officer Needs to Be Charged
Tag Archives: Right-to-Work
The unionizing of the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee was supposed to be an easy victory for the United Auto Workers. Finding unprecedented support from the management of the plant, the UAW bosses surmised a simple slam-dunk in their first campaign battle to subjugate the recalcitrant, right-to-work South. But surprise, surprise—instead of picking that soiled union label to be forever welded to their wallets, the VW workers, to the shock and chagrin of progressive toadies everywhere, pinned the turn-down tail on this Democrat donkey. Continue reading →
It’s a good day for the Hoosier State and a bad day for the organized protection racket known as employee unions. Governor Mitch Daniels signed his state’s Right-to-Work bill into law today which will now prohibit unions and companies from entering into contracts that require non-union workers to pay mandatory union dues. Continue reading →