- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: CNN Demands Cable Companies Blacklist OAN and Newsmax TV
- D.C. Locks Down Ahead of Biden Inauguration: Bridges, National Mall Closed
- Report: Google and Facebook Made a 'Secret Deal' to Dominate Online Advertising
- President Trump Helps Joe Biden by Extending Border Emergency to 2022
- Donald Trump's 1776 Commission Releases Report Reaffirming America's Founding Values
Tag Archives: Rich Lowry
Rich Lowry, editor of the National Review and one of the defendants in a civil lawsuit brought by Michael Mann—you remember the Chicken Little Professor of Earth Science at Penn State—took out a full-page ad in the university’s student newspaper, The Daily Collegian. Mr. Lowry offered up a tongue-in-cheek congrats to the Hockey Stick Holy Mann for the Nobel Peace prize the Prof has falsely claimed as his. Continue reading →