- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ed Markey and Squad Sing 'Communist' Song 'This Land Is Your Land'
- Pandemic Performance: AOC Masks up for Photo with Supporters
- The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left's Woke Olympic Icons
- Pinkerton: Made in the USA or Made in China? The Glaring Problem with Biden’s Infrastructure Bill
- So-Called 'Infrastructure' Bill Includes Racial Quotas for Broadband
Tag Archives: revolution
Never forget that America is the greatest land the world has ever witnessed. Never forget that our enemies without and the quislings within are hard at work every day pushing their perverted mission to undermine and ultimately destroy our 240 year old bastion of democratic civilization. And never forget that we, as the rightful heirs of Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and Lincoln, are called to defend and uphold our Constitutional inheritance. For if we live and fight as true stalwart scions of the American Republic, our cause and our country will ultimately prevail. Continue reading →