- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gaetz: Incoming Biden Administration Want to 'Use National Security Authorities Against MAGA'
- D.C. on Edge as Joe Biden's Unconventional Inauguration Looms Large
- TSA Reviews 'Hundreds' of Travelers to Possibly Bar Ahead of Inauguration
- Schumer: We'll Investigate Role of 'Disinformation' in Riots and 'Disparity in Force' Between Capitol Riots, BLM Protests
- Tucker Carlson: Democrats Promoting 'a New Version of Reconstruction' in the Name of Unity
- Immigration Expert: DACA, Temporary Status Holders Would Be ‘Automatically Granted Green Cards’ Under Biden Plan
- Harakat Sawa’d Misr, An Islamic Militant Group, Officially Designated As A Foreign Terror Organization
- US Has Evidence Researchers In Wuhan Lab Fell Ill Before Coronavirus Outbreak, State Department Says
Tag Archives: revolution
Never forget that America is the greatest land the world has ever witnessed. Never forget that our enemies without and the quislings within are hard at work every day pushing their perverted mission to undermine and ultimately destroy our 240 year old bastion of democratic civilization. And never forget that we, as the rightful heirs of Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and Lincoln, are called to defend and uphold our Constitutional inheritance. For if we live and fight as true stalwart scions of the American Republic, our cause and our country will ultimately prevail. Continue reading →