- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch: Protesters Assault Reporter Filming BLM Looting in Philadelphia
- WATCH: Looters Pillage Philadelphia Walmart -- Steal Big-Screen TVs
- Watch: Car Drives into Line of NYPD Cops During Protest, At Least One Officer Wounded
- Watch: DC Cops Respond to Violent Protesters with Tear Gas, Flash Bangs
- Bobulinski: I Came Forward Because Schiff Accused Me of Being Part of Russian Disinformation
Tag Archives: retirement
The Michigan Education Associate (MEA) is fighting a new state senate bill that would require public employees to pay at least 5% of their compensation to their retirement fund. And of course that looming mandate has the public school teachers in the state of Michigan angrily up in arms.
The MEA and it members are so embedded in their entitlement bubble that it hasn’t dawned on these public school bloodsuckers that placing the sorry saga of teacher Terri List on their website decrying the fact that now she won’t be able to retire at the age of 47 just might be pathetically bad PR for their profession. Continue reading →
The tyranny of government unions and the well-established government employee grandee class–is it possible to slay this Government Godzilla that has become the centerfold of the US economy? Continue reading →