- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Unite for Press Conference, Interview with Megyn
- Megyn Kelly: The First Casualty in Donald Trump’s ‘Asymmetric’ War on Fox News
- Megyn Kelly Hopes for a Trump-Free Zone with New NBC Show
- Today Show Staff ‘Outraged’ at Megyn Kelly’s ‘Insensitive’ Reaction to Matt Lauer’s Firing
- The Mainstream Media’s Accused — The Rap Sheet, 35 So Far
Tag Archives: Resolution 1371
Finally, a few squeals of political outcry coming from the US Congress over the appointment of Iran to the UN’s Women’s Rights Commission. Representative Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) introduced House Resolution 1371 condemning the selection of Iran for a place on the UN’s Commission on the Status of Women. Continue reading →