- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Trump’s First 100 Days: Establishment Goes to War to Halt President’s Agenda
- The Hill: Steve Bannon Reasserts Influence in 100 Days Push
- Donald Trump Gets A+, ‘Incompletes’ for 100 Days of Trade Policy
- Blue State Blues: In His First 100 Days, Trump Has (Mostly) Delivered
- House Panel Expert: U.S. ‘Losing in Afghanistan’ as Al-Qaeda Grows Stronger
Tag Archives: Republicans
To begin their tenure in 2015 by initiating a full-stop Beltway battle is, in my humble opinion, suicidal for the Republicans. And the Screaming Meemees of Talk Radio who are clamoring for an all out frontal attack against Obama and his policies are too egotistically stupid to grasp the strategic failure of such an approach. You don’t defeat the Obama hydra with a trumpet-blaring, drum-beating charge of the Light Brigade and expect to hold the high ground of public opinion. Instead, you kill the monster with a thousand cuts inflicted by the legislative pen of the oh so reasonable and oh so sensible Republican Senate. Continue reading →
The issue of civil unions for same-sex couples is still alive and well in the state of Colorado and it’s getting a push from some important Republicans. Continue reading →
The Republicans’ good chances of gaining majority control of the US Senate just got even better. With the announced retirement of Senator Ben Nelson (D) of Nebraska, the Democrats must now defend 23 Senate seats in 2012 while the Republicans have only 10 seats to defend. Continue reading →