- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Japan CPAC: In Searing Defense of ‘Trump Miracle’, Bannon Calls Out Chinese Regime
- Throwdown: Trump Challenges China’s ‘Economic Warfare’ in National Security Strategy
- NeverTrump New York Times Columnist: Trump’s Foreign Policy Is Winning
- Pope Francis Welcomes Evangelical Leaders in Vatican to Discuss Religious Freedom
- Report: NBC Paid Off Chris Matthews Accuser Over Sexual Harassment Claims
Tag Archives: Republicans
The beta boys of Marxist media can sure as hell dish it out but notice how they pee their panties when our sitting President refuses to be a sitting duck. The political chicanery and media madness that has ensued since the election of Donald Trump has brought the Left to new lows of anarchical violence and media-sponsored sedition. Any Conservative who thought the Democrats and the rest of the Left would simply accept defeat and move on to political business as usual, has now been smacked in the face by a big, fat, consciousness-raising epiphany. Continue reading →
To begin their tenure in 2015 by initiating a full-stop Beltway battle is, in my humble opinion, suicidal for the Republicans. And the Screaming Meemees of Talk Radio who are clamoring for an all out frontal attack against Obama and his policies are too egotistically stupid to grasp the strategic failure of such an approach. You don’t defeat the Obama hydra with a trumpet-blaring, drum-beating charge of the Light Brigade and expect to hold the high ground of public opinion. Instead, you kill the monster with a thousand cuts inflicted by the legislative pen of the oh so reasonable and oh so sensible Republican Senate. Continue reading →
The issue of civil unions for same-sex couples is still alive and well in the state of Colorado and it’s getting a push from some important Republicans. Continue reading →
The Republicans’ good chances of gaining majority control of the US Senate just got even better. With the announced retirement of Senator Ben Nelson (D) of Nebraska, the Democrats must now defend 23 Senate seats in 2012 while the Republicans have only 10 seats to defend. Continue reading →