- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NY BLM Leader: De Blasio's 'Vaccine Mandate Is Racist and Specifically Targets Black New Yorkers'
- Report: NBA Plagued by 'Vaccine Civil War' as Unvaccinated Players Rally Behind Kyrie Irving
- Exclusive: Michael Savage Warns U.S. Will ‘Never Recover’ from Biden Open Border Assault — ‘We’ve Crossed the Inflection Point’
- Moderate Democrats Bow to Pelosi on $3.5 Trillion Infrastructure Bill
- 'Lock Him Up:' Trump Rally Crowd Targets Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg
Tag Archives: republican women
For way too long, conservative women have been giving their liberal counterparts the silent treatment. How often have we kept our mouths tightly shut in social settings when a political topic is raised for discussion? How often have we allowed the Lefty viewpoints of our self-righteous liberal friends and associates go unchallenged? Too damn often. Continue reading →