- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH: Antifa Blocks Streets, Sets Fire in Seattle Inauguration Day Protest
- Antifa Attacks Democrat HQ in Portland -- Wants Revenge, Not Biden
- Tom Hanks Leads Primetime Biden-Harris Inauguration 'Celebrating America' Telecast Featuring Anti-Trump Celebrities
- Fact Check: Jen Psaki Falsely Claims Trump's Travel Ban Was a 'Muslim Ban'
- Joe Biden Removes Winston Churchill Bust, Andrew Jackson Painting from Oval Office
Tag Archives: Republican primaries
Nothing quite says Holy Crisis, Batman! for the Republican Party than the loud, rough, and braggadocious voice of Donald Trump. Speaking in tones not attuned to the solemn and very middle-class meows of mellow non-threatening Establishment types, The Donald shocks and infuriates both the standard-issue GOP suits and the pristine elements within the Conservative movement. Continue reading →
Mitt is looking and sounding great. His victory speech last night in New Hampshire was a powerful preview of just how he’s going to wipe the floor with that Hope & Change flim-flam man. The Democrat media decided not to broadcast Mitt’s speech last night, but they can’t shut out the Mitt Man’s mega message indefinitely—the shift in political momentum is now almost palpable. We’re gona win this thing! Continue reading →
Mitt Romney has been declared the winner in the Maryland, DC, and Wisconsin primaries. So isn’t it now time for Mister Sad Sack Santorum to bow out gracefully? Or will Mister Sole Conservative drag out his candidacy like the silly spoilsport he has turned to be? Continue reading →