- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded 'Legal Services' to Illegal Aliens
- Black Mississippi Democrats Walk Out of Senate over Bill to Prohibit Teaching Children Any Race Is Superior or Inferior
- Arizona Democrats Censure Sen. Kyrsten Sinema for Blocking Their Voting Rights Legislation
Tag Archives: recall
One of the best analysis on the Walker Wisconsin recall win was penned by Walter Russell Mead at the American Interest today. If you’ve ever scratched your head in total bewilderment at the obstinate stance taken by Democrats over the commonsense agenda of reducing an outsized government bureaucracy, here’s your answer. Continue reading →
Yet Scott Walker has been attacked, harassed, and physically threatened for manning up to the unions and doing what had to be done. Why would any public worker believe they have a God-given right to live better than the people who are paying their wages? Unfortunately in America today, there are many such entitlement folks all collecting paychecks from Democrat-dominated public sector bureaucracies. Continue reading →
Republican Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin is leading his Democrat challenger, Tom Barrett, by 9 percentage points in the latest poll released by We Ask America. Continue reading →
I woke up to great news this morning on discovering that the Democrat-controlled public unions had failed in their attempt to take over the Wisconsin State Senate chamber. Hurrah! Power to the People! We have won yet another hard-fought battle in the war to restore America. Despite spending over $30 million dollars and busing in scores of Astroturf agitators from out-of-state, the unions and their Democrat comrades were still unable to bully and belie their way to victory. Continue reading →