- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ilhan Omar Believes Joe Biden Accuser Tara Reade: 'Justice Should Never Be Denied'
- President Trump Suspends Travel from Brazil over Coronavirus Concerns
- Chicago Mayor Launches Police Raid to Shut Down Black Church's Sunday Services
- Florida: Illegal Alien Charged with 100 Counts of Possessing Child Porn
- New York Times on Memorial Day Weekend: 'Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?'
Tag Archives: reality TV
She’s Back! Sarah Palin returns to reality TV to host a brand new program entitled Amazing America. Premiering on Thursday, April 3rd on the Sportsman Channel, the Mamma Grizzly of the conservative movement will be on hand to show what manly men and womanly women like to do in their spare time. The show is slotted for 8 PM, so not to worry, the Pajama Boys should be tucked into beddy-bye by then and won’t get scared by the sight of those big burly brutes and those gun-toting gals. Mommy will leave the light on. Continue reading →