- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Democrats Double Down on Dirty Georgia Tricks Designed to Split Trump Supporters from GOP Senate Candidates
- NRSC Raises 'Unprecedented' $75 Million for Pivotal Georgia Senate Elections
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Pushed Georgia Boycott Over Abortion Are Now Leading Democrats' Senate Fight
- Six Republicans to Explore 'Immigration Reform' with Amnesty Advocates
- Democrat California Gov. Newsom Ignores SCOTUS, Doubles Down on Worship Restrictions
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Tag Archives: rape
Finally, some justice for all the boys that this despicable pervert molested and raped. As I write this post, the prosecution team is addressing reporters and the curious crowds that gathered to hear the verdict. Pennsylvania Attorney General, Linda Kelly, was applauded as she approached the microphones. Continue reading →
We can only shake our heads in total disbelief that the likes of Jerry Sandusky, Penn State’s former football Defensive Coordinator, was able to rape and molest young boys for so many years despite accusations and eye-witness accounts of his crimes. Continue reading →
Ah, it was all supposed to be about progressive solidarity and the righteous anger of The People demonstrating its displeasure with those carnivorous fat cat capitalists. Oh well, I guess reality was bound to make its debut upon this silly stage of political pretensions orchestrated by overacting Alinskyite agitators. Continue reading →
It seems that life is proving a bit baffling for Crystal Mangum, the black woman who accused three Duke University students of raping her at a party back in 2006. Mangum’s rape accusation became a cause célèbre feasted upon by a biased media eager to play the race card for all it was worth. Continue reading →