- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Texas Synagogue Terrorist's Brother Says He 'Was Suffering from Mental Health Issues'
- U.K. Police Arrest Two Teens in Connection to Texas Synagogue Hostage-Taking
- Report: Ted Lieu Vacationed in Bermuda During 'Build Back Better' Vote
- Report-- Trump Bashes Ron DeSantis in Private: 'Dull Personality'
- ‘Red-Handed’ Contains 1,093 Endnotes, No Unnamed Sources
Tag Archives: Ralph Ellison
As the cold climes of February draw upon us, we are once again faced with that official government-sponsored 28-day festival of obeisance innocuously known as Black History Month. This yearly exercise in collective condescension typically highlights the accomplishments of historical Black figures, those hard-working heroes from times gone by who serve the progressive purpose of providing role models for the kiddies while keeping the victim-hood hustle safely status quo. Continue reading →