- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Seattle City Council Approves Plan to Defund Police, Layoff 100 Cops, Slash Salaries
- Statement from U.S. Secret Service on Officer Involved Shooting Outside White House
- Pelosi: Trump Executive Orders Were to 'Bolster Stock Market' Not Help Hungry Children
- Vice: Indians Bring Caste Discrimination into 'Every U.S. Company'
- Exclusive — President Donald Trump: ‘Obstructionist’ Nancy Pelosi ’Wasn’t Interested’ in Helping People in Need
Tag Archives: Rahm Emanuel
School Choice seems to be rearing its game-changing head in Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s Windy City. With the Chicago Teachers’ Union threatening to go on strike this Monday, Mayor Emanuel is finding himself on the conservative side of the fiscal responsibility fence. Continue reading →
The mayoral bloopers with regard to the Chick-fil-A matter are simply based on a total misreading of the American mindset. Just like the Obama 2008 presidential win was misinterpreted by the progressive elites as a rip-roaring mandate for a Left-wing socialist restructuring of the American republic, these Big City Democrat dopes have stupidly surmised that bullying a business over a gay marriage personal opinion is simply the political In thing to do. Well, surmise again, Your Honors. Continue reading →