- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 10 Examples of Joe Biden's History of Racially Charged Conduct and Comments
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump Is Going After Black Voters. 'It Works.' Democrats Think Black Voters Will Simply 'Fall in Line'
- Clyburn: Barrett Confirmation Will 'Throwback' SCOTUS to Days of Segregation, Slavery
- Jill Biden on Hunter Story: 'The American People Don't Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family'
- Pollak: A Biden Win Would Reward Democrats for Russia Hoax, Phony Impeachment, and Race Riots
Tag Archives: Rachel Maddow
If you were watching the Republican National Convention over at the MSNBC Democrat plantation, you wouldn’t have seen nor heard the speeches of Black or Latino Republicans. Such uppity minorities who dare to thumb their noses at the Democrat’s grievance grindstone are a growing threat to the progressive party line and therefore must be blacked out by the white liberal elites running the political showbiz at MSNBC. Continue reading →
The many physical and psychological similarities between Maddow and Hayes have much to do with the provocative Tweet Ann Coulter wrote today in response to Chris Hayes’ reluctance to define our fallen troops as heroes. Continue reading →
Oops! MSNBC’s alternative lifestyle lesbian is apparently not the household phenomenon that those in the know among the liberal Left seem to think she is. Last Thursday, the contestants on ABC’s game show, Jeopardy, had not a clue who this woman of so many words but nary an original thought might have been. After a prolonged silence from the three contestants when given their prompt, Alex Trebek, the show’s long-time host, enlightened the players and the audience with the correct answer. Continue reading →
Those so sought after ratings are not on the rise at the MSNBC news network this year. In fact, cable’s liberal nest of noisome nonsense is poised to plunge to last place in the ongoing 3-way battle for cable news dominance. Losing its market share in that all-important age range of 25 – 54, MSNBC has been seeing its prime time audience slip sliding away. Continue reading →
During the Republican presidential debates on Wednesday evening hosted by that paragon of journalistic integrity known as MSNBC, viewers were treated to the occasional big-government-is-best pitch proffered by the network’s progressive Talking Heads. And the best of the bunch for a belly laugh or two featured the very Left-leaning liberal lesbian, Rachel Maddow, who was holding court at the Hoover Dam. Yes, the Hoover Dam. Duly fitted out in a working stiff’s Blue-State hardhat and sporting casual dress-down proletariat attire, Ms. Maddow attempted to remind the commoners just how great it was when big government got to do such great big things and she urged her fellow citizens to start thinking real big once again. Just lean forward, America, and not to worry, your progressive betters at MSNBC will be there to catch you. Continue reading →