- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Five Times in U.S. History a Vice President Became President -- and Brought Huge Change
- Susan Rice, 'Deep State' Running Mate
- Biden Risks Alienating Key Constituencies with Running Mate Choice
- Donald Trump Signs Executive Order: Payroll Tax Holiday, Enhanced Unemployment Checks
- Donald Trump: Democrats Want to Use Coronavirus Aid Bill to Steal the Election
Tag Archives: race-baiters
On Monday evening, Bill O’Reilly contributed his succinct words of wisdom to the conversation on race in America that Eric Holder and his culturally passé progressives have called for in the wake of the Zimmerman verdict. But as O’Reilly aptly … Continue reading →
How about marching against the cable television shows constantly offering minstrel-show images of black youth as rappers and comedians who don’t value education, dismiss the importance of marriage, and celebrate killing people, drug money and jailhouse fashion? Continue reading →