- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election -- Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a 'Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State'
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call
- L.A. County Sheriff Villanueva: Newsom Says He Wants Prosecution of Rail Theft, But He Endorses Gascon
- Virginia Democrats Fight to Hide Sexually Explicit School Materials from Parents
Tag Archives: quid pro quo
Sacré bleu! A son of the French socialist elite has fallen afoul of America’s unsophisticated and so very parochial jurisprudence. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, has been charged with sexual assault, attempted rape, and unlawful detention of a chamber maid in his Sofitel Hotel suite in midtown Manhattan. It appears that our silly bourgeois criminal code frowns upon males of any variety who force their sexual lusts onto hard-working poorly paid cleaning ladies. Continue reading →