- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive—Burgess Owens: America Has Always Been the Land of Second Chances
- Memorial Day: Thousands of Musicians to Participate in ‘Taps Across America’
- Ilhan Omar Believes Joe Biden Accuser Tara Reade: 'Justice Should Never Be Denied'
- Report: Texas Naval Base Jihadi Secured U.S. Citizenship Despite Living in Syria
- Carville: 'American People Are Turning' on Trump by the Day -- 'Joe Biden Is Fine'
Tag Archives: publishing
Whether in a book or in a political campaign, it is the character-driven story that strikes the strongest chord with the reader or with the voter. And every good story has its heroes and its villains. In this past political go-round, the super stars, as framed by the Left, were the victims of a cold, male-dominated conspiracy to crush the downtrodden. Continue reading →