- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Emails: Open Society Kept Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella Updated on George Soros's Personal Ukraine Activities
- Report: ‘Every Child Born Today Will Be Profoundly Affected by Climate Change’
- Exclusive — Jeff Sessions Explains How GOP Can Dominate for Two Generations with America First Immigration Vision
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg Under Fire for Exaggerating Black Support
- Colin Kaepernick Wears 'Kunta Kinte' T-Shirt After Ditching NFL-Organized Workout
Tag Archives: public sector unions
Oh dear, dykes and fairies held hostage by the city’s public sector unions. Could this diversity gig be a bit more nuanced than originally known? Well, perhaps we should query Elizabeth Warren. Continue reading →
One of the best analysis on the Walker Wisconsin recall win was penned by Walter Russell Mead at the American Interest today. If you’ve ever scratched your head in total bewilderment at the obstinate stance taken by Democrats over the commonsense agenda of reducing an outsized government bureaucracy, here’s your answer. Continue reading →
Republican Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin is leading his Democrat challenger, Tom Barrett, by 9 percentage points in the latest poll released by We Ask America. Continue reading →
Well, well, well. Now that Governor Walker’s office has released the barrage of emails he received during the public employee jamboree held in the streets of the Mardi Gras capital of Wisconsin, it seems the ayes have it when it comes to busting taxpayer funded public unions. Continue reading →
Despite having a pro-union puppet sitting on the gubernatorial throne at the Maryland statehouse, public sector employees are once again grabbing their greedy pitchforks and heading for Annapolis. Continue reading →
Here’s a video potpourri of some of the pro-union demonstrations and Tea Party counter-clashes that have taken place over the past week. And if you ever wondered by we call those thugs on the Left union goons, well, just watch. Continue reading →
Rush Limbaugh puts the public union debacle in Wisconsin into clear political perspective. If you missed his Friday broadcast, here’s his slamming commentary on Wisconsin, Obama, and public sector unions. Continue reading →