- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Rage in Minnesota
- Rioters Breach, Set Fire to Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct
- Ted Cruz, Mike Lee on Next Coronavirus Legislation: Recovery, Not Relief
- Texas Turns It Around After a Spike in Coronavirus Cases: Deaths, Hospitalizations, Cases on Downward Spiral
- Michigan Health Official Does Not Know How Many COVID Nursing Home Deaths, Believes over 23%
Tag Archives: public sector employees
Yet Scott Walker has been attacked, harassed, and physically threatened for manning up to the unions and doing what had to be done. Why would any public worker believe they have a God-given right to live better than the people who are paying their wages? Unfortunately in America today, there are many such entitlement folks all collecting paychecks from Democrat-dominated public sector bureaucracies. Continue reading →