- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- UK Govt Scientist Says Britons Should Wear Masks with THREE Layers
- Twitter Will Enforce a 'Strike System' Against Coronavirus Vaccine 'Misinformation'
- Kamala Harris Silent on Andrew Cuomo Accusations
- Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
- Dr. Seuss Is Canceled: Six Books Will Stop Being Published Because of 'Racist and Insensitive Imagery'
Tag Archives: public sector employees
Yet Scott Walker has been attacked, harassed, and physically threatened for manning up to the unions and doing what had to be done. Why would any public worker believe they have a God-given right to live better than the people who are paying their wages? Unfortunately in America today, there are many such entitlement folks all collecting paychecks from Democrat-dominated public sector bureaucracies. Continue reading →