- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Fauci Downplays Lower Coronavirus Death Rate as 'False Narrative'
- Trump Administration Officially Withdraws U.S. from World Health Organization
- D.C. Health Official: No New Cases of Coronavirus Linked to Protests
- Ilhan Omar Calls for 'Dismantling' of America's 'Economy and Political Systems'
- Stacey Abrams: U.S. Constitution 'Began the Practice of Voter Suppression'
Tag Archives: public health
Mayor Bloomberg, that paternalistic political hack who believes he has been anointed by the secular gods of Progressivism to police the food choices of his childlike citizens, might want to turn his divine attention away from the soft targets of snacks and sodas and spend just a little bit of time dealing with the real hardcore public health issues impacting New York City. But of course, that would mean courageously confronting the fatal personal choices made by many minorities and gay men, and of course, it would also mean taking on the cannibalizing liberal culture that supports and sustains sexually promiscuous and irresponsible lifestyles. Continue reading →
How very sad that so many young gay men and too many of their older peers have such little respect for their bodies and their lives. Recent research conducted by scientists in Belgium indicate that young gay men continue to fuel the HIV epidemic. Continue reading →