- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- More American Children Face Hospitalization as Infant Formula Shortage Continues
- Report: Suspected New York City Monkeypox Case Awaits CDC Confirmation
- Gavin Newsom: 'I'm Hopeful' Kamala Harris Will Be 'the Next President of the United States'
- Democrats Interfere in Nevada GOP Gubernatorial Primary in Attempt to Stop Trump-Backed Joe Lombardo
- Attorney: Texas Teen Trafficked from Dallas Mavericks Game, Located 11 Days Later in Oklahoma
Tag Archives: public employee unions
I guess Council 24 of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees thought all they had to do was lean on the little lady and she’d fold like a house of cards. But Ms. Dawn Bobo, 54 years old and the owner of the Village Dollar Store in Union Grove Wisconsin, decided she wasn’t letting phony for-the-people thuggery get in the way of operating her business. Continue reading →
Ah, the spectacle in Wisconsin. All those public employees with their rants and raves and their huff and puff. All those so inspiring union bozos with their blaring bullhorns. But the piece de resistance of this government bureaucrat boondoggle was the mug of the Reverend Jesse Jackson serenading the white well-heeled crowds with chants of We Shall Overcome. Continue reading →