- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- WARNING GRAPHIC: Dallas Protesters Beat Man to Near-Death Outside Store
- Law Enforcement Fire Tear Gas, Peppers Spray, Rubber Bullets at White House Protesters
- Los Angeles Riots Spread to Fairfax District, Beverly Hills as Officials Impose Curfew
- Protesters Set NYPD Cars Ablaze in Union Square
Tag Archives: public employee unions
I guess Council 24 of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees thought all they had to do was lean on the little lady and she’d fold like a house of cards. But Ms. Dawn Bobo, 54 years old and the owner of the Village Dollar Store in Union Grove Wisconsin, decided she wasn’t letting phony for-the-people thuggery get in the way of operating her business. Continue reading →
Ah, the spectacle in Wisconsin. All those public employees with their rants and raves and their huff and puff. All those so inspiring union bozos with their blaring bullhorns. But the piece de resistance of this government bureaucrat boondoggle was the mug of the Reverend Jesse Jackson serenading the white well-heeled crowds with chants of We Shall Overcome. Continue reading →