- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 2 Democrats Vote Against Coronavirus Package; Republicans All Vote No
- Democrats Reject Coronavirus Bill Amendment to Divert Funds from Pelosi's Subway to Children's Mental Health
- Dem Assemblyman Santabarbara: FBI May Be Only Way to Get Truth about Cuomo, Nursing Homes
- Carlson: 'Public Health Experts Are Scrambling to Avoid Humiliation' of Pandemic-Response Failures
- Rand Paul: No One Has Proven Vaccinated People Can Spread Virus, They're Saying 'Unless You Can Prove the Opposite, You Can't Be Free'
Tag Archives: public broadcasting
The public television experiment that started out to add a little healthy protein to the carb-drenched diet of the American viewing audience has found itself corrupted by the syrupy feel-good slime of liberal food-for-thought poisoning. The smug political entity that sneeringly expects a taxpayer handout while pretending to provide an unbiased alternative television experience, is just another head of the progressive hydra that uses our tax dollars to drive its political agenda. Time for the Bird Brains at PBS to be pushed out of the taxpayers’ comfy nest. Start flapping your multicultural wings, fellas, for the free ride is almost at an end. Continue reading →
Although nothing much in the way of federal defunding will be happening to NPR any time soon, despite the good intentions of the House Republicans, it’s still so nice to know that all things considered, the public broadcasting aristocracy is getting its proverbial clock cleaned. Continue reading →