- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: New York Data Suggests Coronavirus Turnaround
- U.S. Coronavirus Hospitalizations Lower than Predicted: NY Marks 75% Drop
- Donald Trump Stumps Reporters on HHS Inspector General Report
- Trump: Capt. Crozier Shouldn't Have Sent Letter, I'll 'Look Into' His Firing
- Jill Biden Misstates Number of Grandchildren She and Joe Have
Tag Archives: psychiatry
It would appear that the French courts are taking a very hard-line when it comes to the dodgy therapeutic outcomes of the psychological services. Perhaps here in America we should also begin to ponder a better approach to the accountability factor for the psychiatric Brahmins of the mental health profession, especially considering that some of their scary ‘clients’ are out and about murdering children. Continue reading →
Why does America always bounce from one extreme to another? Right through the 1970s, we institutionalized almost everybody and their mother. It only took the word of a relative to get some poor schmo locked away in the local booby hatch indefinitely. Today, we have slid to the other end of the mental health spectrum, leaving frightened family members and John and Jane Q Public at the non-existent mercy of the mad mental machinations of a demented son or daughter. Continue reading →