- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Swedish Expert Claims People Could Require as Many as Five Covid Vaccine Shots
- Australian City of Melbourne Locked Down for the SIXTH Time
- Cori Bush Defends Hiring Private Security, Says 'We Need to Defund the Police'
- Poll: 51% of Likely Voters in California Would Recall and Remove Gavin Newsom
- Zuckerberg Lobbyists Push Joe Biden to Kill COVID Border Restrictions
Tag Archives: Proposition 8
The attempt to get the 700,000 voter signatures required to put the repeal of Proposition 8 on the California ballot in November has failed. The signature campaign was spearheaded by Restore Equity California, a breakaway group that clashed with Equity California, one of the largest gay/lesbian civil rights organizations in the state, over the timing of the ballot initiative. Continue reading →