- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Progressive Groups Betting Trump’s Briefings Will Be Left’s ‘Greatest Ammunition’
- Chris Murphy Rips Trump’s Coronavirus ‘Ignorance’—‘Potential Death Sentence for Thousands’
- Joel Pollak: If a Democrat Were President, Media Would Push Unity Against Coronavirus
- Democrat Leader of Armed Services Committee Calls for Navy Secretary's Firing
- Donald Trump Opens Up USNS Comfort to Coronavirus Patients
Tag Archives: property rights
In good old Great Britain, you better not walk your dog without leaving a security force to guard your home. You see, property rights in the land of snobby socialism are not respected nor protected. Breaking into a home, changing the locks, and throwing the owner’s furniture out into the street is not a crime in the god-awful farce that is Great Britain. Continue reading →