- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Federal Judge Rules Against Stacey Abrams-Backed Group, Upholds 2018 Georgia Voting Law
- Democrat Lawmaker Calls for 'New Leaders' Within Own Party After Stock Trade Ban Vote Stalls
- WATCH LIVE: Former President Donald Trump Holding 'Save America' Rally in Warren, Michigan
- Kristina Karamo: MAGA Movement ‘Will Unite Americans Across All Different Demographics’
- Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He's Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate
Tag Archives: pro-choice
Gosnell’s human abattoir is the logical endpoint of our morally fraudulent national approach to abortion. Continue reading →
Gallup released their latest poll today on the hot topic of abortion and the results of their survey don’t bode well for the devotees of the Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer approach to filicide in America. Only 41% of those polled described themselves as Pro-Choice which is a record low for the Gallup Survey. 50% of the respondents labelled themselves as Pro-Life. Continue reading →
The invitation from Georgetown to a pro-abortion harridan from the Obama White House who arrogantly thwarts the free expression of the Catholic Church’s religious principles just goes to show how rotted the foundation of American Catholicism has become. Continue reading →
Nancy Keenan, the President of NARAL Pro-Choice, is stepping down from her position at the end of the year. Keenan has been in the head honcho role at this abortion free-for-all organization since 2004 and during her tenure has witnessed a distinct lack of enthusiasm among the younger generation for the abortion-on-demand cultural crusade. Continue reading →