- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Head of NY BLM Calls for Investigation into Cofounder's Million Dollar Home Purchases
- Report: Daunte Wright Had Warrant for Attempted Aggravated Robbery
- Ford, GM, Other Michigan Companies Denounce State Senate Voting Bills
- Exclusive – Rep. Mike Garcia: Time to Re-Embrace the Bill of Rights After the Pandemic’s Encroachment on Our Liberties
- Lindsey Graham: Biden 'Paving the Way for Another 9/11' with Afghanistan Troop Withdraw
Tag Archives: private sector is doing fine
Ain’t it grand to see aggressive, smart, and effective battle tactics coming from the Republican Party? My gosh, after having to live through the bumbling brainless vaudeville routine of the McCain campaign back in 2008, it is so energizing to witness the kind of kick-butt operation that Mitt Romney is putting together. Keep it coming, boys and girls. Continue reading →