- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bob Dole (1923-2021): War Hero and Republican Stalwart who Backed Trump
- David Perdue to Launch Campaign Against Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia Gubernatorial Race
- Delingpole: Woman Claims Aussie Covid Camp Held Her for 14 Days Despite Negative Tests
- NIH Director Collins: 'Possible' Omicron Will Not Be Last Emerging Variant of Pandemic
- CDC's Walensky: Recommendations for Masking Have Been 'Crystal Clear'
Tag Archives: presidential debate
If one picture is worth a thousand words, then what can two photographic mug shots tell us about the demoralized Democrat base? Just take a look at the shocked faces of Charlie Rose and Norah O’Donnell of CBS News on hearing that their debate focus group in Steubenville, Ohio has chosen Mitt Romney as their candidate of choice.
Of course, the lemmings on the Left are still very much in denial, haplessly hunting for any hair-brained excuse to explain away this game changing gaffe. Could it have been the rarefied air in Denver that night? Or the mesmerizing mind games of Mitt the Evil Magician? Or the hanky-panky of that handy hanky that helped Romney romp his way to victory? Continue reading →
The public television experiment that started out to add a little healthy protein to the carb-drenched diet of the American viewing audience has found itself corrupted by the syrupy feel-good slime of liberal food-for-thought poisoning. The smug political entity that sneeringly expects a taxpayer handout while pretending to provide an unbiased alternative television experience, is just another head of the progressive hydra that uses our tax dollars to drive its political agenda. Time for the Bird Brains at PBS to be pushed out of the taxpayers’ comfy nest. Start flapping your multicultural wings, fellas, for the free ride is almost at an end. Continue reading →