- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- MSNBC's Cross: 'I Would Say a Civil War Is Here'
- Breitbart Enters Film Distribution Business with 'My Son Hunter'; Directed by Robert Davi, Starring Laurence Fox and Gina Carano
- Joe Biden Announces 'Unity Summit' After FBI Raid on Donald Trump's Home
- Rasmussen Poll: Republicans Expand Lead on Generic Congressional Ballot to 5 Points
- Justice Department Says It Will Confront 'Hate Crimes' Against Boston Children's Hospital After Backlash for Transgender Surgery Center
Tag Archives: presidential campaign
Whether in a book or in a political campaign, it is the character-driven story that strikes the strongest chord with the reader or with the voter. And every good story has its heroes and its villains. In this past political go-round, the super stars, as framed by the Left, were the victims of a cold, male-dominated conspiracy to crush the downtrodden. Continue reading →
The Bullwinkle for President campaign is crying foul over this latest smear ad from the bad boys over at the Boris Badenov camp. Where the heck is Rocky when you need him?! Continue reading →
I’m not sure where the Talking Heads are getting their insider information, but I would be awfully surprised if Governor Christie decided to enter the Republican presidential race at this stage of the game, especially after his repeated public denials of any interest in doing so. But the Governor’s firmly stated non-presidential intentions haven’t muzzled those mavens of manufactured drama within the news commentary community. Far from it. For whatever reason, the chatter crowd, including our conservative colleagues on the Right, are all agog at the possibility of a larger-than-life Christie for President campaign. Continue reading →