- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Gov. Greg Abbott: Texas Is ‘Leading the Nation’ in Vaccine Distribution
- REPORT: Biden Team to Migrant Caravan: Don't Come, You Won't Get In -- Yet
- WATCH: Guatemalan Security Forces Push Migrant Caravan Back
- NYT: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Approved Blacklisting Donald Trump While on French Polynesia Vacation
- Self-Described ‘Hardcore Leftist’ Arrested for Plans to Attack Florida State Capitol
Tag Archives: president
Day One of Romney’s presidency can’t come fast enough. Continue reading →
Since a couple of TLC readers have expressed their unequivocal support for Herman Cain for the presidential Republican nomination, I thought it was high time I got to know Mr. Cain a little better. And I have to admit I like what I’m discovering. Mr. Cain has genuine intellectual attainments, unlike the Affirmative Action phony baloney credentials laid upon the undeserving shoulders of the progressive paragon of Ivy League entitlement known as Barack Obama. Herman Cain is the Real Deal when it comes to smarts, hard work, definitive accomplishments, business stewardship, proven leadership, and overall integrity. Obama is a moral and mental dwarf in comparison to this man. Continue reading →
Did you know that 47% of all the jobs created in America in the last two years were jobs created within the state of Texas? Did you know that the state of Texas instituted legislative changes to counter frivolous lawsuits by passing The Loser Pays Reform Act? Did you know that the state of Texas has combated voter fraud by requiring ID at the polls? Did you know that the state of Texas has a balanced budget and surplus revenue?
Continue reading →
Hillary Clinton for President in 2016? You can bet on it! Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →