- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump: They Play Games in Philadelphia — Watch the Voting Very Closely
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Works for Big Tech, Big Media — They Keep Scandals Quiet
- Tom Cotton: Joe Biden Avoids Wage-Raise Policy
- Pollak: Biden, Running on 'Unity,' Says He Couldn't Work with Republicans
- Blue State Blues: Nine Things to Vote Against
Tag Archives: Post Office
Yep, in our brave new Obama world, many do indeed get paid handsomely to simply loaf for wages. And the paychecks with the most dough for daily doing nothing come imprinted with the stamp of the union label.
Whether it’s billions of dollars for Obama’s greedy needy campaign, better known as the Pay Our Political Cronies stimulus fund, or the financial fiascos of the poor and perpetually pathetic United States Post Office, the ready cash for humankind clunkers keeps flowing and flowing and flowing. Continue reading →