- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face 'Profound Consequences Nationwide' in 2022 if Recall Successful
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening
- Nancy Pelosi Repeatedly Seen Maskless After Ordering Masks Again in the Capitol
- Scientists Warn of ‘Unprecedented Surge in Climate-Related Disasters’
Tag Archives: popularity
At the end of July, Rasmussen’s poll showed Pat Toomey, Republican candidate for Pennsylvania’s senate seat, leading Joe Sestak, his Democrat opponent, by 45% to 39%. Today, Public Policy Polling (PPP) shows Toomey’s lead over Sestak has extended with the percentages standing at 45% to 36%. Continue reading →