- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Kamala Harris Promises Equity in Hurricane Recovery Resources: 'Not Everybody Starts Out at the Same Place'
- VP Kamala Harris: 'Assault Weapons' Designed 'to Kill a Lot of Human Beings Quickly'
- Texas Gubernatorial Debate: Beto Refuses to Say if He Plans to Confiscate AR-15s
- Joe Biden: Mass Immigration, Changing Demographics Making America 'So Much Better'
- Watchdog: 515 Voters Registered Twice in Six Minnesota Counties
Tag Archives: polls
This is a graph summarizing Gallup’s polls throughout the month of September. Keep in mind that Gallup has been polling registered voters, not likely voters. And how interesting that the Democrat media has been tirelessly playing its Barack Obama echo-chamber music, screeching out the same tired old ditty entitled A Bad Month for Romney. Continue reading →
Two polls show Scott Brown leading Harvard’s academic darling, Elizabeth Warren, by 5% and 6%. This is very good news for Republicans after they have had to endure a week of Todd Akin angst. So it would appear that the Democrats’ answer to how ambitious white Left-wing biatches can game the affirmative action wheel of fortune is stumbling along under the cover of the Martha Coakley curse. Continue reading →
Well, boys and girls, today is the day. The Recall vote in Wisconsin has begun and the first battle of the 2012 campaign is upon us. At this late hour, the Left-wing media is still playing the polls for all … Continue reading →
Gallup released their latest poll today on the hot topic of abortion and the results of their survey don’t bode well for the devotees of the Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer approach to filicide in America. Only 41% of those polled described themselves as Pro-Choice which is a record low for the Gallup Survey. 50% of the respondents labelled themselves as Pro-Life. Continue reading →
The Obama divide-and-conquer diversion is causing a dive in his popularity among women and independent voters. Continue reading →
Gee, could it be that all those gay positive polls we’ve been seeing are not really representative of the American mindset? Well, let’s take a gander at the CBS/New York Times poll which also pushed the gay marriage hot button. Hoping I’m sure to show how gung-ho on gay marriage the populace had become after Obama’s flaming queen routine over the weekend, these media minions didn’t quite get the high-five sign from their liberally tilted respondents. Continue reading →
At the end of July, Rasmussen’s poll showed Pat Toomey, Republican candidate for Pennsylvania’s senate seat, leading Joe Sestak, his Democrat opponent, by 45% to 39%. Today, Public Policy Polling (PPP) shows Toomey’s lead over Sestak has extended with the percentages standing at 45% to 36%. Continue reading →
The people who struggle to work a job, work a career, pay their bills after taxes, and raise a family, care for friends, and contribute to their various communities are getting sick and tired of being smeared, guilt-tripped, demonized, and marginalized. Continue reading →
If you spend a lot of time consuming network news and pigging out at all the media entertainment eateries that technology has be offer, you would be totally convinced that America was a very liberal nation. Think again. Continue reading →
It looks like our Sarah is doing just fine. A new CNN sponsored poll shows that Palin’s favorable rating among Americans is now up to 46%. A nice steady rise since her low point of 39% back in the summer. Continue reading →