- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Second-Largest U.S. Aluminum Mill Idles Due to 'Untenable' Energy Prices, Laying Off 600 American Workers
- Joe Biden Boasts 'Zero Inflation' in July but Cost of Food and Rent Still Rising
- WH's Bernstein: 87,000 New IRS Agents Won't Target Households Earning Under $400k
- China Detects First Human Cases of Novel Virus Found in Shrews
- Exclusive: Whistleblower Names Another FBI Official Who Allegedly Pressured Agents to Pad Domestic Extremism Stats
Tag Archives: poll
If you have grown so very weary of the on-and-on blather that hypes the so-called significance of the super special women’s vote, then you can take to heart the latest statistical download from the survey folks at Gallup. It would appear that our pushed-aside and denigrated brothers are claiming a bigger impact on this presidential election than the female-focused pundits would like to admit. Continue reading →
The first opinion poll of those Occupy Wall Street rapscallions has been completed and the political views expressed by these 21st century Robespierres have been neatly tagged and documented. Of course, it will come as no surprise to most of us folks who live out our daily lives free of illegally brazen behavior that these professional street urchins camped out in NYC espouse a political perspective that the average American abhors. Continue reading →
Governor Rick Perry has pulled ahead of the Republican pack. Rasmussen has just released their latest poll and the numbers are encouraging for Perry. Continue reading →
The latest Gallup poll is showing signs of minority wear and tear with the flash piece of goods posturing as our president. The Super O love fest that African Americans have indulged in since 2008 is exhibiting some symptoms of connubial discord. Gallup found that the Great One’s approval ratings among Blacks in America have slipped from their zenith of 92% to a slightly more sobering proportion of 85%. And Hispanics too are beginning to believe that an endless adoration of the enigmatic savior just might not be too good for home and hearth. Obama’s approval ratings among Latinos has fallen a significant 11%, from 65% to 54%. Continue reading →
A Quinnipiac poll has found that New York residents really like their teachers but their unions have got to go. The poll showed that 50% of New Yorkers had a favorable opinion of public school teachers as opposed to 22% with an unfavorable opinion. Continue reading →
Ah, the spectacle in Wisconsin. All those public employees with their rants and raves and their huff and puff. All those so inspiring union bozos with their blaring bullhorns. But the piece de resistance of this government bureaucrat boondoggle was the mug of the Reverend Jesse Jackson serenading the white well-heeled crowds with chants of We Shall Overcome. Continue reading →
Do we see a trend here in Obama’s approval ratings? Yes, indeed we do. Rasmussen’s poll depicting the grading graph for our Activist-in-Chief is spiraling down, down, down. Continue reading →
The newest poll numbers are now showing Senator Arlen Specter, the Democrat turned Republican turned Democrat, trailing his opponent in the Democrat primary. Congressman, Joe Sestak, who defied the Pennsylvania Democrat machine by throwing his hat into the Senatorial primary, is leading Specter by 4 points. Continue reading →