- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Makes Universal Vote-by-Mail Permanent in California
- Ron DeSantis Orders Investigation of Facebook's Alleged Election Law Violations
- FBI: More People Killed with Fists, Feet, Than Rifles
- Boston Fed President Under Fire For Financial Trades Will Retire Early
- Karen Bass Enters Los Angeles Mayoral Race, Leaves House Behind
Tag Archives: Plymouth Colony
Did you know that Thanksgiving is as much a celebration of down-and-dirty capitalism as it is a humble thank you to a glorious Providence for its gracious bounty? As Jerry Bowyer’s op/ed piece in Forbes yesterday patiently explained, those earnest Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony had to learn the hard way that the best man-made ideologies don’t hold a candle to simple human nature.
So when you bite into that delicious turkey today and then cram your eyeballs with football, football, and more football, you might find a moment to ponder the infinite perfection of the best imperfect economic system ever devised by the natural inclinations of normal men and women. Continue reading →