- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Live Updates: Hurricane Ian to Make Landfall in Florida
- 1.4 Million Without Power in Florida as Hurricane Ian Batters the Sunshine State
- Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman's Campaign Removes Black Lives Matter Paragraph from Website
- Report: Soros-Linked Group Wins $41M Contract from Biden to Help Illegal Aliens Evade Deportation
- Dan Rather on Federal Aid to Florida: 'Airplanes Will Be Full of Supplies, Not Stunts'
Tag Archives: Pledge of Allegiance
In solidarity with Obama’s glad-handing extension of American rights and privileges to all those undocumented Democrat voters taking up college classroom seats and competing for ever-diminishing job prospects in our economic market, let us pledge our fealty to politically correct chaos and open our hearts to hoards of uneducated, non-English speaking Mexicans crossing our borders illegally to gain a better life that only America can provide while disrespecting our country’s laws, mocking our traditions, and refusing to speak our language. All Rise! Continue reading →