- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Surgeon General Adams: Next Week Will Be Our Pearl Harbor and 9/11 Moments
- Fauci: It Would Be 'False Statement' to Say We Have Coronavirus Under Control
- Pritzker: 'Frankly, Very Many Fewer People Would Die' If Trump Had Acted Earlier on Coronavirus
- Biden: Firing of USS Theodore Roosevelt Captain Was 'Close to Criminal'
- Biden Hints Trump Should Have Stopped Air Travel from China Sooner -- '45 Nations Had Already Moved'
Tag Archives: Planned Parenthood
Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist who is facing the death penalty on eight counts of murder for allegedly killing born alive babies at his house-of-horrors ‘clinic’ in West Philadelphia, went on trial this past Monday. And his defense attorney, Mister Jack McMahon, wasted no time in declaring to the predominately black jury that his African American client was an innocent victim of racism. Continue reading →
Despite the feeble attempts by Planned Parenthood to make it appear that huge crowds gathered today in support of taxpayer funding for abortion on demand, the attendance reality for the rally was a little bit different from the propaganda pictures that Prevent Parenthood would have the public believe. Continue reading →
Now that the breast cancer bosses at the Susan G. Komen Foundation have collapsed under the insidious pressure placed on them by the Big Abortion lobby of the oh so tolerant Left, I offer up some summarizing thoughts on this ugly liberal gang bang by Mark Steyn, political commentator extraordinaire. Continue reading →