- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Whitmer Didn’t Inform Law Enforcement She Used Private Plane for Florida Trip
- Nolte: Watch — Lunatic Screams at Pregnant Woman for Not Wearing Mask
- Charles Hurt -- California Dreamin': Believe All Women, Even if They Used to Be a Man
- Biden Chief of Staff's Daughter Asked DOJ to Deploy Federal Monitors for Arizona Audit
Tag Archives: PJ Media
I’m sure that there could never be
A man as virtuous as me.
I’ve honed my precious self-esteem
In ways no common man could dream!
To feed my moral vanity,
I preen for all the world to see;
I thrust in everybody’s face
The noble causes I embrace.
Continue reading →
For way too long, conservative women have been giving their liberal counterparts the silent treatment. How often have we kept our mouths tightly shut in social settings when a political topic is raised for discussion? How often have we allowed the Lefty viewpoints of our self-righteous liberal friends and associates go unchallenged? Too damn often. Continue reading →
The aggravating antics of the anti-activists within the Tea Party movement are nicely outlined in an article by Walter Hudson over at PJ Media. If, like me, you have found yourself frustrated and fed-up by the outright political stupidity of the my guy or no guy approach of so many of our conservative brethren, then Mr. Hudson’s concise outline of this moronic mindset will provide a vigorous head-nodding Amen! Continue reading →